8 Things You Can Do To Change Your Life!
The following points in this post might sound blunt or brutally honest but we all know that’s what the world needs now, more honesty and people who have the balls to say it.
1. Save water, and I don’t mean shower together! Okay so going to shower together might save you water but you’ll lose more time haha if you know what I mean :p Anyway, saving water is a great way to give back to the world. There are lots of water wasted everyday and even though we couldn’t see the importance of it now, the future generation will.
2. Less social media, more meaningful relationships! This is perhaps the hardest for people to give up today. Give me a teen who’s not hooked in the internet and I’ll stop eating chocolate for a month! haha I haven’t been in a restaurant where people really talk to each other. They might be but more often, people are glued on their phone or other gadgets rather than talking. Hanging out means going out together and using phones. Gone are the days where you meetup with people for a good ol’ conversation. I can almost see eyes rolling! hahaha :p
3. Learn to say NO instead of always saying YES! Save yourself from being stressed and know when to say no. If you know you’ve already got a lot of plate in your hand, give others the chance to do it. Don’t tire yourself out from doing everything. Everyone deserves a break! That includes you!
4. Be kind to animals, they could save your life! Apart from the dogs being a man’s bestfriend and a good way to exercise to walk them, all the animals should be treated with love and care. (Well except for roaches! Those crawling insects I can never even think of without flipping out!) Cats keep the rats at bay and maybe snakes too. Visiting a zoo is a good way to de-stress and enjoy with the kids These are just simple things but it’s the simple things that matter anyway, right?
5. “More” is good for you! Eat more fruit and veggies, exercise more, drink more water, laugh more, love more and live more!
6. You are never too old! People who knows how to have fun like kids do, live a happier and meaningful life It’s never too late to live your dream
7. Change your mindset! You are who you think you are. Do not limit yourself by thinking you’ll always be where you are. There’s always room for improvement and keep think that there’s always a way if you feel that there isn’t one. Just because it’s raining now doesn’t mean the sun will not rise the next day. If you only learn to dance in the rain, you’ll enjoy the rainbow right after
8. Always try to do something new. I love trying out new things, travelling alone, eating in new restaurants, doing new hobbies but the one thing I need to do is convince myself to try something that has to do with heights. Just thinking about it makes me sick that even a hanging bridge gives me the creeps haha! Bungee Jumping or even zip line would be a huge accomplishment and a check in my bucket list!