Professional Geek. Making chubby cheeks look sexy since ’89. Travel Flutterby. FitnessPup. Music & TV Monsta. Chocolate Destroyer. Buddleia. Rugged Individualist. Writer. Confessed Multicultural. Newborn Yogini. Namaste.
Hola!!!:) I’m RJ (Ar-jaey) Lynna (Leenah) and welcome to Spicy Scribbler! This blog is an online playground for my thoughts. If you’re looking for something fancy, run! This blog is all about using simple words with some sizzling flavors! Just another blog that will tickle your brain.
I built this blog by myself and did everything on my own so forgive me for the very amateurish appearance. I just woke up with a huge drive to buy my own domain and start my blog haha 😉 This is perhaps the hardest thing to write for me, telling the whole world who I am. I’m not good in describing myself so I’ll just say one thing about me: “I’m a geek in every possible way”.
1. I am obsessed with writing that I could never have just one journal. I have 7 as of the moment and as if that’s not enough, I have 1 new planner!
Dec 2014 edit: The year is about to end so I need new ones on January
April 2015 edit: Got 1 new planner, 3 new notebooks for my random writing.
January 2017 edit: Trust me, you don’t want me to count how many journals I have at the moment
2. I’m a huge fan of Marilyn Monroe, James Bond, Law of Attraction, Rhonda Byrne, Robert Kiyosaki, Napoleon Hill, Star Wars, Marvel, Joel Osteen and Jack Daniel’s. No Judging! hahaha
3. I am a big clash of clans freak. I love games. LOVE. Age of Empires, Star Craft and Counter Strike are my top 3 PC Games But I’ve outgrown PC games so I don’t play anymore. *eyes rolling*
Dec 2014 edit: I just downloaded Stream. Trying to get my gamer self back hehe
4. I am not a fan of hard meat (tender meat, especially baby back ribs, is a go for me!). I could live a vegan life without struggling! And chocolate. It’s always about chocolate. Salmon, salad and garlic potatoes is a fabulous dinner plate! Fitness junk since July 2013! But I can live with pizza, pasta and chocolate forever! (Just couldn’t make up my mind when it comes to food!)
Dec 2014 edit: Forgive me father for I have sinned haha I might have eaten pork a few times. But it was very tender! 😉
Aug 2015 edit: I’m on a HFLC diet ever since I started Strength Training. :p A big change on my diet!
5. I can never have enough tea. Black, green, white, chamomile and peppermint makes me a happy girl Update: I have just started trying new tea flavors! Rose and Super Berries are making their way through my heart
6. I love lighting candles if I want to relax. French Vanilla takes me to a whole new place hahaha Music + Candles + White Wine, best night ever!
Nov 2015 edit: Vodka with ginger beer and lime mixer is the best thing ever!
July 2016 edit: Gin and Tonic comes in really close ^_^
7. I love glitters, neons, sparkles and all things bright and beautiful haha
8. I want to travel the whole world and learn different cultures and try to eat their traditional food (GULP) ’cause I want to be multicultural. If I could travel the whole world as a job, my life is complete. I would love to be a Polyglot.
9. I’m a sucker for beauty products. And Makeup But I don’t like to overdo makeup, au naturel look is the best for me.
10. 3R’s. Rough. Romantic. Real.
11. I love animal prints. Geometric Prints. Paisley Prints. Prints and prints!
12. I’m a flat shoes lover. Heels? Ain’t nobody got time fo’ that! haha
13. I can write in both hands and loving it!
14. I collect keychains from different parts of the world! Send me some to show some love I collect oil burners as well
15. Quaintrelle: A woman who emphasizes a life of passion expressed through personal style, leisurely pastimes, charm, and cultivation of life’s pleasures.
What I Do:
I have been doing some freelance stuff since January 2011 from being a researcher, to a data entry specialist, to a content manager and even went as far as a Personal Assistant even though I don’t really have any admin experience ^_^ When I started, I would burn myself out and work for almost 70 hours per week but I realized, I was too busy making a living that I forgot to live my life. Today, I would always choose the things that makes me happier and if working less makes me do the things I want, I would do it I am so blessed to be able to work with what I love and do best, write.
A lot of people always ask me, “Why freelancing?” I always answer “Why not?” I have tried working in a regular job and it didn’t work out. It was very stressful, time-consuming and I knew that I wasn’t born to work in a regular environment. Aliens live in space so I’m convinced I should be living in another realm hahaha When I chose to be a freelance worker, I knew it’s one of the best decisions I have ever made.
April 2015 Update: I am currently doing a lot of Social Media Management jobs lately. I was very blessed to work with popular beauty brands. Now, I’m working with a Yoga Company and I must say I enjoy working on this project so much!
January 2017 Update: I’m still doing social media jobs here and there but I’ve been working full-time as a Project slash Marketing Manager. I’m also writing for other people but it’s very minimal. I’m hoping to be on track again with all my blogs. It’s hard to keep up 4 websites! ^_^
Things I Like:
Cook/Eat/Making New Recipes
Watching Movies and TV Series
Empower other people
Be a potato in the beach
Browsing through FMyLife, iFunny, LifeHackers and WTFFunFact
Sea Salt Caramel