Top 10 Health Benefits of Rose Tea
A few months ago, mom and dad went to HK to attend a convention and a kind couple (if I remembered it correctly) gave them this, Rose Tea. Though I’m a huge fan of teas, I stick with Green, Black, Jamsine and Chamomile. I must say that the first time I saw the bottle and the contents, I’ve mistaken it for potpourri. And when I opened the lid, I confirmed it was indeed a potpourri hahaha and I was wrong hehe
I should’ve taken hint from the packaging itself which says Hong Kong Tea House. hehe It is made from Pink Rose and I was surprised it says “Product of Germany”. health benefits of rose tea
Here is it, Hong Kong Tea House
Here’s a closer look of the rose buds
It smells good but it smells even better when it’s prepared as tea It is very relaxing and feels like you’re drinking your mom’s garden hehe
According to Vegalicious, here are the top 10 health benefits of rose tea:
- It clears toxins and heat from the body. As a result it has a cooling effect on the body.
- It can relieve from sore throat, runny nose and blocked bronchial tubes.
- It is useful to people those prone to chest problems by fighting against infections.
- Rose tea helps to fight the infection in the digestive tract and re-establish the normal bacterial population of the intestines.
- It relieves fluid retention and hastens the elimination of wastes through kidneys.
- It is a wonderful remedy for dysentery, diarrhea and gastro enteritis.
- It is a laxative. It works as a remedy for all liver problems including sluggishness and constipation.
- It cleanses the liver and gall bladder and promotes bile flow.
- Rose petal tea can be used to relieve uterine congestion causing pain and heavy periods. It is an excellent remedy for irregular periods and infertility.
- It has an uplifting effect on the nervous system and can relieve insomnia, depression and fatigue.
To know more about Rose Tea, visit Vegalicious! health benefits of rose tea